The Net Price Calculator is a tool for students and parents to use to get an estimate of what it may cost to attend Eastern Wyoming College each year. Please keep in mind that the information you receive from the calculator is a broad approximation and that actual costs and aid vary based on factors including, but not limited to, deadlines, funding levels and availability, grade level, enrollment status and academics. The calculator is intended to provide estimated costs including tuition, fees, books and supplies, room and board, and other related educational expenses minus estimated grand and scholarship aid based on previous years’ costs.
It is also important to note that the Net Price Calculator does not incorporate Direct Loans into its financial aid calculations. Students who file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) are eligible for low-interest, deferred loans through the Federal Direct Lending Program. Loan eligibility varies based on a student’s dependency status and grade level in school. View more information on Direct Loans.
As you use the calculator please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid,
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide,
- Any information you enter is confidential and will not be stored,
- The net price calculator will give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The Financial Aid Office determines your financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year(s) you plan to attend college in order to be eligible for and receive a financial aid award that includes federal grant, loan or work study assistance.
By clicking below, I acknowledge that the estimate provided using this calculator is not an actual award or final determination of financial aid or costs. Price of attendance and financial aid availability and amounts can change year to year. The estimates provided shall not be binding on the Secretary of Education, the institution of higher education or the State of Wyoming.
Net Price Calculator