Do I need a library card?
- Yes. Your student ID card is also your library card. Please go to College Relations to request an ID card.
- You will need your library barcode and pin to request materials.
What can I borrow?
- All library materials except: microforms, reference books, videos, skulls and skeletons.
How long are the loans?
- Books – 2 weeks
- Periodicals – 3 days
How can I renew items?
- In person
- Online by accessing My Account on WyLD
- By phone: 307.532.8210
What if it’s overdue or lost?
- For lost materials the patron will be charged the current replacement cost plus a processing fee of $15.00.
- For more information please contact library staff.
Can I borrow from other libraries?
- Yes, EWC Library is a member of WyLD and has access to libraries across Wyoming
If WyLD does not have the book I need or I need an article, where can I get it?
Up to top
- The library has 14 stations available for academic use by students.
- Wireless internet access is also available.
- Copies are 10 ¢ a copy and it is self serve.
- Faxes are $1.00.
- Microfiche/microfilm reader/printer copies are 10 ¢ a copy.
- Link to WyLD Reserves
- Print copies of books and articles are held in the library office.
Up to top